Wednesday 2 February 2011

Jeff Noon

Falling Out of Cars has to be the single most enjoyable book I've read in a long while. It was challenging as well as entertaining and every time I put it down, I felt as though I was still seeing through the sickness of the main character.

It's the nature of the sickness that intrigues me most. Some are immune but the reaction is nearly completely negative to words, information and technology. A car can get the sickness. Too detailed to explain in a few words, it was a sickness I believed in, was convinced could come to be by the end of the book.

Most of my love for the book lies in the ending, which I don't want to give away. Some may not find it to their taste, is all I'll say. But it couldn't have fit better, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I could hug you already!