Tuesday 11 January 2011

ROW update 2

I've been putting this off since I saw the rss asking for the next update... Nada. I was supposed to start last night but try remembering the details of your own plot with only 3 hours of solid sleep and a brain made of pulp.
I can rest easy now this update is done. I really felt I had to write fast just to have something to talk about, but just changed my mind.
I know this is a bad start, worse than I was expecting, but bouncing back and rushing at the finish line is what I do best. 
Work begins today. 900 words by midnight. (And some extra to catch up.)


:) Nice to know I'm not the only one who's a bit behind: http://www.craig-hansen.com/

1 comment:

  1. Don't beat yourself up! Lots of things that ended up completely awesome started slowly. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I could hug you already!