Monday 20 June 2011

Writing Exercise 13: The Water At Night

I know I did a water one recently but as I just finished an impressionist painting of the sea at night I found some beautiful online art, each very similar but different. Each of them hold a fantasy character (well, a victorian can be part of a fantasy) by the sea at night. And so I thought the perfect exercise would be to connect the characters. A bit of connect the dots fun. Each of them somehow knows, or runs into, the others. Each visits the sea at a different time in the same night.

The questions for you to answer are:
Why do they each need to visit the sea?
How are they connected?

I have my ideas but I'm going to keep them to myself. Let's just say there are some fun possibilities, involving romance and intrigue. :P


By the Sea by *QueerAngel8900 on deviantART


where sea meets sky by ~xxbloodyknuckles on deviantART


Bride of The Crimson Sea by *fallen-angel-24 on deviantART


No comments:

Post a Comment

I could hug you already!