Wednesday 10 November 2010

The Capricious Approach

University library of Heidelberg, GermanyImage via Wikipedia

Yay! I've hit the ten thousand mark! I know that many others have crossed twenty thou but I'm quite proud of me!

It turns out the big piece of fanfiction I churned out in three months when I was fourteen was actually 150,000 words, so if I cannot complete 50,000 in a month (the average pace I held) then I have to conceed that my fourteen-year-old-self is my superior. I can't let adolescent-me beat twenty-one-year-old-me.

Incidentally, I found my old blog. It contains almost nothing but interesting extracts from books I was reading. That's something I'm going to have to take up again because I really enjoyed reading it as though it was somebody else's blog. Go seventeen-year-old me!

The Capricious Approach: http://feyperiphery.spaces.live.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I could hug you already!